Attend the fourth annual Wags to Wishes fundraising event and bid on 1 hour of organizing services. Proceeds benefit Pawprints Foundation animal shelter.
Taylor BMW – Evans, GA
October 19, 2013
7 – 10 p.m.
Pawprints Foundation is a non-profit group made up of volunteers who are dedicated to improving the welfare of animals. Our mission is to:
- Promote pet adoptions through county animal services and rescue groups
- Promote the importance of spay/neuter programs
- Serve as a resource to our community by providing education and information on responsible pet ownership
- Educate our community about animal welfare
- Fundraise to help support shelter animals and animal rescue groups in the CSRA
- Provide additional support to CSRA animal services and rescue groups